Financial Relationships LLP is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Central London, formed by Alex Morris, Pat Peters and Edward Dolan-Abrahams in July 2008.
Request a call back from one of the team
- Our advisers have many years of experience in providing advice to both individuals and companies on all aspects of their financial planning on a very wide range of products and services
- We provide advice and help following a personal / business financial review which takes place at a convenient time and place
- Long term approach based on fully understanding our clients’ needs, wants and aspirations and then prioritising their objectives
- We will act on your behalf for the purposes of arranging and advising on investments, pensions, protection, mortgages, certain classes of general insurance as well as generic financial advice.
- Under the terms of FSA regulation, we will classify all clients as Retail Clients for Pension/Investment Business and will act in your best interests at all times.
- Life cover (including protecting your mortgage)
- Income Replacement
- Critical Illness
- Private Medical Insurance
- General Insurance (personal and property insurance)
- Lump sum – one off payments
- Regular monthly contributions
- Purchase – 1st time or Moving home
- Re-Mortgage or Rate switch
- Buy to Let
Our mission is to work with our clients, their families and friends to help them achieve their financial objectives in the most profitable, tax efficient and relevant way, taking into account their individual circumstances while offering the highest level of professionalism and service.
There are certain services which are not currently regulated by the FSA and these include:
- - Buy to Let Mortgages / Wills, Trusts and Inheritance Tax advice
- - Some school fees planning arrangements
- - National Savings & Investment products / Accounting services
Financial Relationships LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA)